In today’s competitive world we have the opportunity to do business abroad, work overseas, develop our sport career in a foreign country or study in the best universities worldwide.
The lack of cultural awareness is one of the main reasons why more than 40% of the experiences abroad are not successful
. Some of the reasons for this are cultural differences in the work environment, differences while doing business with another culture as well as problems that families face while having to adapt themselves to live in a new country.
Furthermore, professionals’ high levels of execution in their country of origin, does not guaranty the same level of performance within a different culture. There are a lot of culture-related factors that could affect people’s performance.
We help expatriates along with their families to succeed in their life in a new destination. No matter the reason for the relocation, business people, athletes or students, Cross Cultural Fit will facilitate the transition to the new culture in order to assist individuals and the organizations they belong to, to effectively achieve their goals.
To make sure your company will succeed in doing business overseas or you will be successful in your new enterprise abroad, we offer you the best cross-cultural training solution according to you needs and requirements. We believe that proper cross-cultural training assures an effective response from the assignee to the new culture and therefore, to the new job or project.
- Helps individuals to acquire cultural awareness
and gain intercultural competence
- Creates awareness about the new context, reducing the stress
generated by the different environment.
- Improves communication
with people from other cultures, minimizing the risk of misunderstandings and poor alignment in terms of expectations.
- Gains efficiency, effectiveness and confidence
when doing business.
- Gives professionals a deeper understanding of cultural differences challenges
at work and socially.
- Facilitates the improvement and development of interpersonal skills.
- Allows individuals to focus
on what it is really important to their jobs and the organization they belong to.
- Assists families adapt to the new destination, making them feel at home faster.
- Enables professionals to make a grater contribution to the new environment more quickly.